Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake
Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod - Forum Awakening Mod

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message to Noktis - can't log in to Battlenet anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Diablo - Awake Mod [EN]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seraph

PostPosted: 15 Apr, 2016 20:02    Post subject: Message to Noktis - can't log in to Battlenet anymore

Dear Noktis,

Thank you very much for developing Awakening, it is a very enjoyable expansion mode for Diablo 1.

Me and my cousin used to play with each other through battlenet with the 6.9b version, and everything worked fine until today.

Apperently, you have changed things so that now we have to register on this "allgamesleague.com" website to be able to log in with our characters to battlenet.

Unfortunately, even after registrating on this website, activiting the account and everything, we still can't log in to battlenet. It still says that the "password you entered is incorrect", which obviously can't be the legitimate error message.

Can you help us as to why is this occuring and how can we resolve it? Thanks.

Also, could you please explain your reasons as why you changed things to be more complicated than it used to be? This new way seems like such an unnecessary burden. Loved your work so far, but definetely not a fan of this move... :/

Best regards,
Seraph
Noktis
Site Admin

PostPosted: 15 Apr, 2016 21:25    Post subject:

Quote:
Also, could you please explain your reasons as why you changed things to be more complicated than it used to be? This new way seems like such an unnecessary burden. Loved your work so far, but definetely not a fan of this move... :/

It's not my server and i'm not admin there, but i sent message to the admin.

Noktis
Site Admin

PostPosted: 16 Apr, 2016 9:42    Post subject:

Everything should works fine. Check it.

Seraph

PostPosted: 21 Apr, 2016 19:11    Post subject:

It's still not working. Error message is still the same. Can you confirm if we really do have to register in the above mentioned website? Can you also write down the contact information of the admin then. I can take up the issue with him. Thank you!
Noktis
Site Admin

PostPosted: 21 Apr, 2016 22:25    Post subject:

Quote:
Can you confirm if we really do have to register in the above mentioned website?
Registration at website isn't required. Server just freezes. I sent message to admin. It seem, that is regular issue recently.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Diablo - Awake Mod [EN] All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: