Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake
Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod - Forum Awakening Mod

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New and frustrated player XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Belzebub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abraham

PostPosted: 02 Dec, 2017 3:05    Post subject: New and frustrated player XD

Hello all! Would like to preface this by saying i have been PREACHING about this game to everyone since i found it about a week ago. I LOVE IT! but i can't help but feel like im doing something wrong! Should i really have to be chugging a BELT FULL OF POTIONS just to survive one mob?!?! I'm constantly broke because i have to buy 20 pots and a tp scroll as well as repairs. I've been salvaging my items not selling and i realize i could do this to close the gap but it just feels like i shouldnt have to use this mant pots in normal! Any help appreciated! (Character lvl 27 Barbarian)
Applecrack

PostPosted: 02 Dec, 2017 8:25    Post subject:

What are you using? If you played the original you require tons of defense and resistance to play melee characters.

You want 200+ defense for normal lvl13+
300-400 for nightmare and 400+++ for hell/torment as well as resistance to match.
Abraham

PostPosted: 02 Dec, 2017 18:07    Post subject:

Oh okay, so i'm messing up by not having just the BASE defense XD I've been worrying too much about stacking resistance i guess? I DID play diablo 1 original on the playstation, but i was so young that i didn't really grasp the concept so no help there haha. I will try just gearing towards some better AC since the barb gains the natural resist and see how far that can take me.
nein11

PostPosted: 04 Dec, 2017 3:32    Post subject:

when youre able to kill diablo in normal , make sure to keep doing diablo runs in normal over and over again until like 33+ and you'll have found good enough gear to grind through nightmare easier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Belzebub All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: