Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake
Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod - Forum Awakening Mod

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Editing/Changing the Lava/Magma tile set due to eye strain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Belzebub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rogue - 1

PostPosted: 22 Jun, 2017 8:24    Post subject: Editing/Changing the Lava/Magma tile set due to eye strain.

I've been experiencing eye strain on the levels with the Magma/Lava lakes as well as the Sunless Sea Area. The intensity of the lighting and colour of it really bothers my eyes after a few minutes. I've tried changing the brightness or gamma but it doesn't resolve the issue.

So I was wondering if there was a way to edit the tile set for these areas by means of a program that I can use or, if not, another possible solution(s)?

A niche topic, I know, but I would appreciate any help of guidance on the matter.
Slayer

PostPosted: 29 Jun, 2017 21:35    Post subject:

Atleast its not as bad as Dark souls 1 lava area. Google that shit lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Belzebub All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: