Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake
Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod - Forum Awakening Mod

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mod release 0.1.0 test
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Tchernobog alpha
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neversun

PostPosted: 09 Mar, 2017 14:00    Post subject:

Ok, if gear is different - than, of cause, no use of Dex.bonus comparison.
But, still, you have stat points missing (sorry for my niggle)Smile

<Lost Treasure reward>
3pts * 4attributes * 4difficulties = 48pts, but only 3pts * 4difficulties goes to Dex.=12
<Black Mushroom reward>
3pts * 4attributes * 4difficulties = 48pts, but only 3pts * 4difficulties goes to Dex.=12
<Infestation of the Worms rewards>
5pts * 4difficulties = 20pts
<Island of the Sunless Sea rewards>
5pts * 4difficulties = 20pts

So total: 64 points into Dex. from quests, so still +60pts. missing
Miso_Niz

PostPosted: 09 Mar, 2017 14:38    Post subject:

@neversun

- Maximum magic and spell levels -
http://awake.diablo1.eu.org/post10193.html?highlight=#10193

this function (redistribute all points after overflow maximum exp) is belzebub only.
sarcrofs

PostPosted: 01 Apr, 2017 11:43    Post subject:

BUGS FOUND/FEEDBACK:

- You can't read books from/in/into Stash;
- Sometimes RMB bugs (staff charges) and you need LMB and so RMB desbug and cast(killing a monster or just random);
- Skeletons sometimes are stucking at walls be himselfs(teleport "fix" this);
- Sometimes when click in any option of Waypoint dont make anything you need click again for work and teleport (only the secound click works), sometimes don't activate by stopping/stepping over;
- Open a Chest/Sarcophagus next to the door of room of The Butcher and the cinematic start (chest was very next, but I dont touch the door;
- Use wp to Cathedral lvl 2 when the door of butcher spawn next = cinematic of butcher;
- You cant read two scrolls in sequence (idenfity at least) you need move to other location in inventory to be able to use;
- Sometimes the pallet of color of armors change (in inventory), reopen inventory turn this bug off (happens when the poison pool or poison spits appears or uniques IMO);
- One time i have 157 gold, I try to but 1 pot of HP 150 coins and the game says I dont have money;
- If you click off window of Tchernobog program the music drops volume (I use low volume in game Music and Sound, full Global and windows volume for Tchernobog at ~25%);
- saves in game directory because crash on windows can make you lost saves, if in other "virtual disk" this will not occour;
- poisoned water supply boss arent boss (at normal difficulty/MP);
- character can't walk after a death (barb, only walk when rage cooldown reach 2 secs);
- notepad don't work for input dots and the last number in IP of MP;
- lan: sometimes have a little lag;
- sometimes game give time out from game: 10, disconnect from timeout (?!) - happen one time;
- fps drop without consuming all disk and ram of notebook hp, turn normal after some time (10min ~) using necro summons + CL spam and animations of skeletons and monsters dying;
- necro with 10 skele, blood, golem using wp stop working instant - happen one time;
- died frozen and when restart in town my char comes frozen again;
- shop items don't are show, you need click in the "tab" to they appears;
- in certain positions LMB Bonespirit don't will follow in the next living creature, sometimes I need hold on Shift and take a line to hit (RMB not tested);
- bone spirit some times bugs and the necromancer continues casting but no bone spirit is realised and bad pathfinder of bone spirit (same with Elemental);
Noktis
Site Admin

PostPosted: 02 Apr, 2017 12:00    Post subject:

Here is bug tracker http://mod.diablo1.eu.org/bug/

sarcrofs

PostPosted: 02 Apr, 2017 21:02    Post subject:

Sorry, not notice was working again, will post in this, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Tchernobog alpha All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: