Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake
Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod - Forum Awakening Mod

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to play a mage?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Belzebub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tt1

PostPosted: 27 Jul, 2017 20:07    Post subject: How to play a mage?

I am currently trying to defeat Diablo in normal difficult. Can somebody please explain to me how to defeat the 4 pre-bosses?

btw I like hard games but this is jsut ridiculous. One hit of the one boss and I am stunned until I die. No chance to cast a spell or to run away or to do anything.
Is this difficult in your oppinion? To me this is NOT difficult. It is a completely stupid design which doesnt make sense at all.
Miacis

PostPosted: 27 Jul, 2017 21:09    Post subject:

Diablo is easy breezy in normal difficulty for a sorcerer especially in Belzebub; you are just not using this class at its full power and there is no stupid design involved in that particular fight. You'll see one in Hell difficulty, but not before.

To be more on-topic, I'll leave this video made by jangnanggureogi here: https://youtu.be/OSHiFPDzWL8

THIS is how you play mage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Belzebub All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: