Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake
Diablo 1 Hellfire Mod - Forum Awakening Mod

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Tchernobog alpha
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doubtful

PostPosted: 27 Jan, 2017 13:34    Post subject: Feedback

So currently lvl 13 Barbarian and i just entered lvl 5 area.

At lvl 4 area i came accross this boss called Foul Kill and it was totally ridiculous how strong that boss is even compare to Leoric.
It has insane Attack Speed, Damage and even Life Steal (not sure about life steal). And the worst of all it blinks with insane speed.
I find this boss totally unbalanced, maybe he is fine for range heroes but its not fine for any meele (im talking of new players not ppl with shared items).
I killed Leoric in the first attempt, lower lvl and gear and i just couldnt kill this little shit.

----

Rage
(skill)
I find this skill kind of bad and very situational. The debuff that lasts 12 second is something u simply dont want in a serious situation. So i have this suggestion on how to improve the skill.
Reduce the debuff duration to 6 seconds and reduce the cd to 6 seconds instead of 12 (mean the cd after the debuff is gone).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diablo 1 HD Hellfire Mod - Awake Forum Index -> Codename: Tchernobog alpha All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: